I just got a new car, what proof of insurance do you need?

Congratulations on your new ride! Please send (or ask your insurance agent to send) us a copy of your insurance policy declaration page, which should contain the following information:

  • Comprehensive and Collision coverage with deductibles no greater than $1,000 each.

  • Insurance company where coverage is held.

  • The vehicle, which is securing the loan, (year, make, model)

  • Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)

  • Insurance policy number

  • Insurance policy period

  • Lienholder/Loss Payee: Tulare County Federal Credit Union

  • Mail to: Tulare County Federal Credit Union

                        300 N K St

                        Tulare CA 93274

  • Fax: 559-684-0683