How do I become a member?

To qualify for Membership you must live, work, worship, or attend school in Tulare County.

  • You may also be sponsored by an immediate family member such as a spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, or grandchild, stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, and adoptive relationships.
  • Current State issued Driver’s License or ID card, current US Military ID, current US Passport, or current US issued Resident Alien Card.
  • Proof of residence (if address is different than the one listed on the license or if using military ID, US Passport, or US Issued Resident Alien Card - ex. utility bill).
  • $25 deposit into savings.
  • Complete and submit this application