- At the sign-in screen, select Forgot? beneath the Username or Password field.
- Complete the information* in the form, including the SSN field (EIN and ITIN are also accepted) and the Account number field.
- Select Next.
- Enter the verification code sent via SMS, and select Verify.
If you need your Username:
- Below Reset Password, your Username will be displayed.
- You can then return to the log in screen, and continue to log in.
If you need to change your password:
- Continue with entering a new password
- Select Update
Make sure you do this before you attempt an incorrect password too many times or your account will become locked and will have to be reset by contacting us at 559-686-1791.
*The prompts require the primary member's information. You'll want to keep this in mind if you are a joint on an account.